Become a Member
Mercy Care Developmental Disabilities (DD)
Mercy Care provides services to DDD members in the counties of Cochise, Gila, Graham, Greenlee, La Paz, Maricopa, Pima, Pinal, Santa Cruz and Yuma.
DDD is a part of the Arizona Department of Economic Security (DES). It helps people with developmental disabilities achieve independence. It also provides support to family members and other caregivers. Mercy Care provides services to DDD members in the counties of Maricopa, Gila, Pinal, Pima, Cochise, Graham, Greenlee, Santa Cruz, Yuma, and La Paz. The state’s Division of Developmental Disabilities offers services to people who meet certain requirements.
To qualify for DDD, you must:
- Be a resident of the state of Arizona
- Voluntarily apply
- Be at risk of having a developmental disability (up to age 6) OR for people over age 6, have one of the following diagnoses:
- Cerebral palsy
- Have a disability that occurred prior to age 18
- Have substantial functional limitations in three of the seven major life areas, which include:
- Self-care (eating, hygiene, etc.)
- Receptive and expressive language
- Capacity for independent living
- Economy self-sufficiency
You can learn more at the state’s DDD page.
Learn more about coverage for members enrolled in Mercy Care's DDD program: